I have decided that I am going to make a list of things I want to do in my life, and add/edit as time passes. At least till whenever I have this blog. So here they are, in no particular order, very mood dependent, and they will be marked off as I actually do them (if I do). Also notice that I have no particular sort of ‘deadline’ to when I actually DO these things. So.
- Get acupuncture.
- Get a tattoo.
Keep a pet. A mammal. Hold a clerical job- like an assistant or an organizer. Bake well.
- Do something musical, professionally. Or at least semi- professionally.
- Learn to play an instrument- I doubt if I ever will.
- Own my own car.
- Cook professionally. Cater or cook for a small group and be accountable for how it tastes.
Write a column for somewhere some day.
- Ride a horse without totally freaking out or dying or anything.
- Have/ Raise kids.
- Visit New Zealand.
- Speak Spanish.
- Learn an interpretive dance form.
- Touch a Tarantula . (Shudder)
- Learn how to wear a Saaree properly.
- Own a secret cleaning ingredient.
You’re in my mind all of the time
I know that’s not enough
So keep singing.